How To Fix Hp G62 Laptop Black Screen






Please someone help me fix my problem with my hp g62 notebook, about half the time i start the computer i get a black screen blank screen on my hp g62 notebook.. Hello guys here is a video on how to fix a laptop screen when it goes out. this is a very easy repair. please let me know what you think please subscribe. Hello, i have an hp g62, i have the black screen at startup, no post can the get into bios, when i start it i hear the fans and hdd spin, but nothing but a red wifi.





Compaq Presario CQ62 - How to fix black screen problem ...


Compaq presario cq62 - how to fix black screen problem




HP Laptop Display Problem Half White, Half Black Screen ...


Hp laptop display problem half white, half black screen






HP Dv9000 Blank, black screen Hair Dryer Reflow Fix, (e ...


Hp dv9000 blank, black screen hair dryer reflow fix, (e


My sister has a[u] hp g62-340us laptop computer [/u]which was working fine for about 2 years. suddenly went to black screen and the caps lock was blinking once.... I have a hp g62 which won't turn on the screen. i used it yesterday without any problems and today the screen doesn't turn on.the laptop seems to turn on when power. My laptop has worked fine for about 2 and a half years. i turned it on and the hard drive ran and the leds on the keyboard all lit up like usual but the.





Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment